Rock's T-Bone Steaks Recipe
Rock's T-Bone Steaks RecipeRock's T-Bone Steaks Recipe
4 teaspoons salt, or to taste
2 teaspoons paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
3/4 teaspoon onion powder
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
3/4 teaspoon ground coriander, or to taste
3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric, or to taste
4 (16 ounce) t-bone steaks, at room temperature
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Stir the salt, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, coriander, and turmeric together in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Rub the steaks on all sides with the seasoning mixture. Cook on the preheated grill to your desired degree of doneness, 3 to 3 1/2 minutes per side for medium-rare. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
- What's New and Beneficial About Cabbage
- Health Benefits/ARTICHOKE
- 8 Excellent Reasons to Eat More Eggplants
- Possible health benefits of spinach
- Carrot Chronicles
- Hedge Woundwort
- Health benefits of Purslane
- Rose Hip / Rosehip
- Swiss chard
- Arugula Advantage
- Terrific Turnip
- Parleying Parsley
- 13 Health Benefits of Oranges
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum)
- What Are the Benefits of Mandarin Oranges?
- What are the health benefits of medlar?
- What Are Cherries Good For?
- Jerusalem Artichokes: Health Benefits & Nutritional Properties
- Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus)
- Health Benefits of Ginseng