Corn DipCorn Dip
For the dip:
1 can (15 ounces) sweet corn, or equal amount thawed frozen corn
1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilies, undrained
1/2 cup diced red pepper
1 cup (4 ounces) Montery Jack cheese, shredded
2 cups (8 ounces) Cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
1 Chipotle Pepper in Adobo sauce, diced
1 tablespoon Adobo sauce from the can of Chipotle Peppers
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
For the topping:
3 plum tomatoes, diced
4 green onions, sliced
2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
Mix the dip ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour into a greased 2-quart baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
While the dip is baking, mix the tomatoes, green onions and cilantro together in a small bowl. When the dip is finished baking remove from the oven and top with the tomato mixture. Serve with corn chips or fritos.
- What's New and Beneficial About Cabbage
- Health Benefits/ARTICHOKE
- 8 Excellent Reasons to Eat More Eggplants
- Possible health benefits of spinach
- Carrot Chronicles
- Hedge Woundwort
- Health benefits of Purslane
- Rose Hip / Rosehip
- Swiss chard
- Arugula Advantage
- Terrific Turnip
- Parleying Parsley
- 13 Health Benefits of Oranges
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum)
- What Are the Benefits of Mandarin Oranges?
- What are the health benefits of medlar?
- What Are Cherries Good For?
- Jerusalem Artichokes: Health Benefits & Nutritional Properties
- Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus)
- Health Benefits of Ginseng