Spinach Salad Recipe
Spinach Salad RecipeSpinach Salad Recipe -
1/2 cup salad oil
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1/4 cup sliced red onion
1/2 teaspoon dried leaf basil
1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
8 ounces thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
1 pound spinach leaves, torn into bite-size pieces
In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, onion, basil, salt, and pepper. Add mushrooms, cover, then let marinate for about 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator. Stir occasionally to keep mushrooms coated with marinade mixture.
Place spinach in a salad boil; add mushroom mixture and toss well. Serve immediately.
- What's New and Beneficial About Cabbage
- Health Benefits/ARTICHOKE
- 8 Excellent Reasons to Eat More Eggplants
- Possible health benefits of spinach
- Carrot Chronicles
- Hedge Woundwort
- Health benefits of Purslane
- Rose Hip / Rosehip
- Swiss chard
- Arugula Advantage
- Terrific Turnip
- Parleying Parsley
- 13 Health Benefits of Oranges
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum)
- What Are the Benefits of Mandarin Oranges?
- What are the health benefits of medlar?
- What Are Cherries Good For?
- Jerusalem Artichokes: Health Benefits & Nutritional Properties
- Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus)
- Health Benefits of Ginseng