Spinach and Potato Frittata
Spinach and Potato FrittataSpinach and Potato Frittata
2 tbsp olive oil
2 potatoes, chopped
1 cup torn fresh spinach
2 tbsp green onions, sliced
1 tsp garlic, minced
1/3 cup milk
½ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
salt and pepper to taste
Heat olive oil in a medium size skillet over medium heat and place potatoes, cover, and cook about 10 minutes, until tender but firm. Mix in spinach, green onions, and garlic. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
Beat together eggs and milk in a bowl. Pour into the skillet over the vegetables. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Lower the heat, cover, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until eggs are firm.
Serve Spinach and Potato Frittata warm.
***This is a vegetarian dish.
- What's New and Beneficial About Cabbage
- Health Benefits/ARTICHOKE
- 8 Excellent Reasons to Eat More Eggplants
- Possible health benefits of spinach
- Carrot Chronicles
- Hedge Woundwort
- Health benefits of Purslane
- Rose Hip / Rosehip
- Swiss chard
- Arugula Advantage
- Terrific Turnip
- Parleying Parsley
- 13 Health Benefits of Oranges
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum)
- What Are the Benefits of Mandarin Oranges?
- What are the health benefits of medlar?
- What Are Cherries Good For?
- Jerusalem Artichokes: Health Benefits & Nutritional Properties
- Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus)
- Health Benefits of Ginseng