Double Coloured Cookies
Double Coloured CookiesDouble Coloured Cookies
250 gr butter/margarine, softened at room temperature
½ cup canola oil
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla powder/extract
1 cup starch (any kind)
1 ½ cup all purpose flour
3-4 tbsp cocoa
Combine margarine/butter with powdered sugar and knead with your hands. Stir in canola oil, vanilla and starch. Continue kneading and add flour. You’ll get a soft cookie dough. You do not have to use all the flour if you already got the softness in dough.
Separate the dough in two pieces. Then, add the cocoa in one piece and knead the dough well enough to dissolve cocoa evenly.
Flatten both of the dough pieces with roller. Make two pieces of flat and long dough. Then, place them on top of each other and roll them up, so you’ll get a long roll. Cut walnut size pieces from the roll and make ball shapes with your palms. Place them over a greased oven tray leaving some room in between. Store them in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
Bake them in a preheated 325-340F (160-170C) oven for about 25 minutes. Take them out before getting pink.
Let them cool over a cooling rack and serve.
- What's New and Beneficial About Cabbage
- Health Benefits/ARTICHOKE
- 8 Excellent Reasons to Eat More Eggplants
- Possible health benefits of spinach
- Carrot Chronicles
- Hedge Woundwort
- Health benefits of Purslane
- Rose Hip / Rosehip
- Swiss chard
- Arugula Advantage
- Terrific Turnip
- Parleying Parsley
- 13 Health Benefits of Oranges
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum)
- What Are the Benefits of Mandarin Oranges?
- What are the health benefits of medlar?
- What Are Cherries Good For?
- Jerusalem Artichokes: Health Benefits & Nutritional Properties
- Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus)
- Health Benefits of Ginseng