Leaf RollsLeaf Rolls
300 gr ground beef (mixed sheep and beef)
1,5 water glass rice,
1 large onion,
2 tomato or tomato paste (1 tablespoon),
fresh or brine grape leaves,
Onion, tomato (peeled) or (tomato paste) ,dill,parsley in small pieces. Into the ground beef, rice, salt, black pepper and 1/2 tea glass oil is put, mixed. The mixture was wrapped in grape leaves (thin and small). The saucepan placed under leafs rolls is spent water and butter is put, cook over medium heat for. Under garlic yoghurt, deep fried sauce (tomato paste, red pepper) is poured and is served hot.
- What's New and Beneficial About Cabbage
- Health Benefits/ARTICHOKE
- 8 Excellent Reasons to Eat More Eggplants
- Possible health benefits of spinach
- Carrot Chronicles
- Hedge Woundwort
- Health benefits of Purslane
- Rose Hip / Rosehip
- Swiss chard
- Arugula Advantage
- Terrific Turnip
- Parleying Parsley
- 13 Health Benefits of Oranges
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum)
- What Are the Benefits of Mandarin Oranges?
- What are the health benefits of medlar?
- What Are Cherries Good For?
- Jerusalem Artichokes: Health Benefits & Nutritional Properties
- Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus)
- Health Benefits of Ginseng